J. Walker Marketing
John is a marketing leader with over 20 years of experience planning and implementing strategic marketing programs and building teams that deliver remarkable results. John is the founder and principal of J. Walker Marketing, a marketing agency based in Lancaster, PA. In this role, John Helps business owners and marketing leaders develop strategic marketing plans for their business that deliver measurable results. Before this role, John was Digital Marketing Director for Steinman Communications, a local media company based in Lancaster. John was trained in advertising and marketing at Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising in New York City where he worked on Procter & Gamble’s Ivory Soap and Cascade brands. He lives in Lancaster City and has three grown children.
Business Owner’s Guide to Marketing
Business owners play a critical role in the success of their firms’ marketing programs but it not always the role they envision. In this interactive session, we’ll outline what actions business owners need to take to give marketing the best chance of success and when they need to stay out of the way.
- Understanding the key role of the business owner in marketing plans
- How to budget for marketing success and why spending more may be more prudent than spending less
- How to steer messaging and creative development without sabotaging it
- When to in source and when to outsource
- How to measure results and what to expect